I'm New - and I have Questions!
- What is it like? You will be welcomed at the door prior to the 10:30 am Sunday service by a friendly greeter who will be happy to meet you. They will chat with you and show you to the seating for the service. COVID changes - a list of attendees is maintained and masking is required.
- What about my kids? Children are welcome. We have a great childrn's room, but at this time there is no children's program.
- Where do I park? Parking is on the grounds to the west side of the building. If necessary, street parking is allowed.
- What do I wear? Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Some dress casually in jeans and others wear their "Sunday Best". Your choice.
- How can I get connected? You may attend in person or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are always smaller groups that are meeting for various events. These are a great way to Get Connected and meet others in the community.
Want to join on Zoom instead? 10:30 am Sundays